[TowerTalk] Climbing Belt Recommendations

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Climbing Belt Recommendations
From: (Bill Coleman)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:25:01 -0500
On 2/9/02 11:20 AM, Nat Heatwole at wrote:

>Can someone recommend a good climbing belt that is preferably sold
>on-line. I've checked Texas Towers, ARS, and HRO but no luck so far.
>What is the climbing belt of choice for TowerTalkians?

I bought my rig from Champion Radio.

I got the full harness (not just the belt!), I also bought three lanyards
-- the fall arrest lanyard, the adjustable lanyard and the 3' rope

While you're at it, buy a couple of 4' nylon slings. They are handy.

This is great stuff. I keep my climbing gear stored in a nylon duffle bag
when not in use -- tends to avoid dirt and damage that way.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901

Order online at