[TowerTalk] sommer t-50

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] sommer t-50
From: (Bob Jaeger)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:10:22 -0500
    I am interested in the Sommer t-50 . Has anyone used this particular
antenna ? I realize there is alot of opinion about Sommer
in general , but not alot of use . The opinions from non users , I am
already aware of , so I dont need them . I have already looked in the
towertalk archivies . What I would like to hear is actual usage info if any
is available for the t-50 . Thanks to all for reading this .

                                                    n2dxj    bobj

Order online at