[TowerTalk] Failure to run TA and YO on Win 98, Win ME and Winx XP comp

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Failure to run TA and YO on Win 98, Win ME and Winx XP computers
From: paolo@odone.it (Paolo Odone)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:22:14 +0100
"Jan Gunmar" <jan.sm0aqw@telia.com wrote
>Are there anyone more than me that has problems running TA and YO by K6STI
>on more modern PC-s than Win95 and old DOS grinders? These programs are
very
>valuable but seem to be unusable on Win98, Win ME and XP machines. I asked
>Brian once about it but he only replied  tersely: "there should be no
>problem" . Please enlighten me, anyone ....     Jan SM0AQW

Must be a video board compatibility problem.
I have YO AO TA and they run normally on Win 98 and Win 98 second edition,
installed on
my different computers (laptop and tower, at home and at my office).
But TA make the monitor turn off when it start on a particular computer.

i1odp, paul

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----