[TowerTalk] 6 meters and WARC

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 meters and WARC
From: (WL7M)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:57:36 -0900
Second opinion -  my Cushcraft A50-5S let me work all states on 6 meters in
a 30 day period in November 2001.  Also bagged some nice DX - Australia,
Pitcairn Island, Costa Rica, Marshall islands....and it worked fine running
just 100 watts.  Mine is mounted atop a 40 foot tower, about 8 feet above
my Mosley Pro57B.  No interaction problems noted on either antenna.  Good
luck with your installation!

At 12:02 PM 13-02-02, you wrote:

>Is it by chance a CC, A50-5S?
>I used one before and the F/B, gain and side rejection weren't anything to
>write home about.
>5 elements really needs close to a 24' boom to be as super antenna. (a la
>K6STI designs)

Order online at