[TowerTalk] RE 6 meters and WARC

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE 6 meters and WARC
From: (
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:14:21 EST
I'd like to put a 6 meter monobander and a WARC tribander on the same mast.
Anyone want to venture a guess as to whether or not I will have interaction
problems? The antennas will be parallel and 7 feet apart. They are the M2 30
foot boom mono and the Force 12 WARC7.

Thanks, Bruce K1MY

I have a Cushcraft 5-element 5 ft. above a Force 12 C-4 and have no problems
with either one of them. Good Luck
Vern  KJ7TH

Order online at