[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?
From: Bill Otten" < (Bill Otten)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:01:05 -0500
I thought I'd read here in the reflector that there is a compound similar to
Penetrox, NoAlox, but made to be used in the ground rod clamps Polyphaser
sells....the ones that sandwich the ground rod and allow the 1.5" copper
strap to be connected. This Goo stuff apparently is made up with copper
particles and not aluminum like the Penetrox and NoAlox compounds. Is
Polyphaser the only company that sells the material? Seems like I'd read
that a copper based silicone material was available at the Home Depots or
Lowe's, etc. Anyone know?


Bill (KC9CS)

Where do you get ICE bandpass filters & beverage matching boxes?  The
same place that pays for the hosting of this list:  The eHam Store.
Order online at

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>