[TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?
From: (Bob Ferrey, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:12:54 -0500
Go to Radio Bookstores web page:
Look under Grounding Parts:

Anti-oxidant Conductive Grease
Use this compound on all metal-to-metal RF & Ground joints and outdoor
 Use these compounds to ensure solid contact and prevent dissimilar metal
corrosion. Will not wash off. Works from -60 to +1500F. Use I601 for Copper
to Copper, Copper to Steel, or Steel to Steel joints. Use I602 for Copper to
Aluminum, Aluminum to Aluminum, and Aluminum to Steel.
Price is only $5.99 4oz tub

The above is from there web page.
I have no connections to RadioBookstore.
Other than a customer.

Order online at