[TowerTalk] Universial Freestanding Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Universial Freestanding Tower
From: lclarks@nc.rr.com (Larry Stowell)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:18:17 -0500
The mount is 6"steel pipe with two sets of fins, one set at the bottom(4
steel fins 6" total of 12" set at 90 degrees) and the other set about a foot
from the surface. There isn't any ground water here in North Carolina with
the red clay. Let me tell you it doesn't move. This is direct from the
mfg.they do not recommend concrete. The hole was back fill just as Utility
poles are- a little dirt pack- a little dirt pack.

Larry WA2SRY