[TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?
From: Bill Otten" < (Bill Otten)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:35:30 -0500
Many thanks to all who replied to my original query on conductive
anti-oxidant copper based "Goo". This group is a tremendous help. I think
this # 601 is the same I601 stuff Bob N3DOK mentioned that is advertised on And the SS-30 stuff N3RR mentioned sounds as if
it would do the job also. I'm inclined to go along with Steve  K7LXC with
his mention that any of the Al-Cu or Cu-Cu materials would work, when he
points out : " It doesn't really matter what the material of the
particulates is -
they're held in suspension and NOT subject to oxidation since the vehicle
material keeps the oxygen out."
both materials are conductive (which is what we want) and also
anti-oxidants. I ordered the Cu-Cu stuff from

Bill  KC9CS