[TowerTalk] Universial Freestanding Tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Universial Freestanding Tower
From: Bill Otten" < (Bill Otten)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:48:53 -0500
    There's a good chance that's what this is.......I live in Largo, FL
(literally within sight of Tampa!) and the A frame was precisely what it
took to pull the base out of the ground. And a good sized trailer to put it
on. The tough part was due to the weight......they were NOT lightweight
construction and it was a major task to pull that base out of the ground.
Mine was a purchase from an estate of a silent key. I'd love to see some of
the pages from that you have a scanner? At the time I took
possession of that tower, I simply didn't have a lot of confidence in that
base to keep the tower upright with the sandy soil and Florida's gale force

Bill KC9CS