[TowerTalk] Force 12 C3SS x Cushcraft A3S / Mosley TA33

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3SS x Cushcraft A3S / Mosley TA33
From: Carlos Augusto" <py4ro@ig.com.br (Carlos Augusto)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:41:46 -0300
Dear friends from the list,

Does anyone have compared the Cushcraft A3S (or Mosley TA33) with a Force 12
C3SS? I am thinking about purchasing a Force 12 beam like that but as it
will be very expensive to import it from Brazil I would like to understand
first how much better it is through the bands. I know that Force 12 is a
very strong antenna and handles a lot of power but my question regards
performance at the same height and same power.

I have just moved to another qth and had to sold my Cushcraft A4S. I bought
this beam wondering I would move to a big building but it did not happen.

Thanks in advance,

73 Carlos PY4RO

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----