[TowerTalk] Guyed 50' Rohn 25 base?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guyed 50' Rohn 25 base?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:42:39 EST
In a message dated 2/19/02 11:17:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, W9IXX@arrl.net
writes:

> As I understand it when they, Rohn, make up the catalogs on request they
>  gather together the sheets for "ham applications" and then bind them and
>  send out.   When I called, Feb 97, she said she would put together and
>  send.  I assume some loose standard of catalog.

    That was only done for a short time. Rohn introduced new commercial and
consumer catalogs about 2 years ago. They're mostly the same info but better
organized. The drawings that we all use haven't changed in years so if you've
got an older version, it's still pretty good.

    BTW Champion Radio Products has the new catalogs -  <A
HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A>.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products