[TowerTalk] TX, OK Tower guy (Charlies Welding)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TX, OK Tower guy (Charlies Welding)
From: (Tim D)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:22:35 -0600
I got the information below from a previous post and
the number is not in service at this time.  There is
another Charlies Welding in the 817 area code and he
believes that this guy below is no longer in

Does anyone know how to get ahold of this guy named
below and if he is still in business?

Tim D

This is a little frisky cantankerous
older "gentleman" named Charlie.
He owns and opperatates Charlies Welding. 817-478
9391 is the phone.

Get Your Free Email address or
from our list of fun domain names at

Sent using Novelty Mail the FREE EMAIL SERVICE. Click here to get your own free email using this or ANY of our fun
domain names.

Order online at