[TowerTalk] 80 meter vertical suggestion

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter vertical suggestion
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:48:38 -0800
I have power lines higher than my droopy loaded dipole.

I have been thinking about a 21ft sq hoizontal receiving antenna with a
vertical antenna in the middle.  I have been wondering about the radials
and the Rx ant interferring.  All would still be below the top of the
electic power lines.

Chris opr VE7HCB