[Towertalk] FS: Cushcraft D-40 Rotatable Dipole

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] FS: Cushcraft D-40 Rotatable Dipole
From: (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:27:50 -0500
I have a relatively new Cushcraft D-40 rotatable dipole that I would like to
I have had it several months, but have decided not to install it.  The first
indicated that the antenna was up for about 6-8 months.  I believe this to
accurate because the aluminum looks new and unoxidized.  These retail for
$315.00.  I'd like to sell for half price plus shipping.  If interested,
drop me a note.
Thanks for the bandwidth!

Dennis Brickey N4DD