[TowerTalk] Suboptimum grounding/lightning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Suboptimum grounding/lightning
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:52:55 -0800
Is your window a double hung with weights.  If so why not just drop the top
one a little?

Someone suggested to one person to replace the window with Lexan or similar.

I drilled a hole in the wall, large enough for a black 2" sewer pipe.  Put
in a piece of pipe and a cap on for now.  Plan on putting coax through
it.  Some one suggested putting a box outside for all things window line etc.

Chris opr VE7HCB