[Towertalk] Ok...what's goin on?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ok...what's goin on?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:53:22 EST
In a message dated 2/25/02 9:19:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mcduffie@actcom.net writes:

> Received odd message welcoming me to the group today....been here a long
>  time already thank you for asking...

    Apparently our sys-gods (W4AN and N5KO) have installed the new server and
changed the reflector OS from Majordomo to Mailman. It should be more or less
transparent to users and somewhat diffferent on my end.

>  Now my mailbox is full of TT stuff that isn't filtering right.  Who put
>  out the water with the baby and screwed things up?

    The filter capability is at your end and apparently the new formatting is
different enough with Mailman that stuff is getting through.

    You're not the only one. I wasn't given any warning or information on the
switch either but everything should be pretty much the same as before.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR