[Towertalk] SS U Bolts

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] SS U Bolts
From: (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:12:44 -0800
You might try looking at the hardware on my web page.  It is not stainless
but it is mechanically galvanized, which I think is better since it does not
suffer from the famous stainless galling and siezing problem . . .

Try this URL for a verbal description and pricing:

Try this URL for a table of dimensions:

Try this URL for a detailed description of what "mechanical galvanizing" is: