[Towertalk] TH6, TA33/34, MA770 MDP

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH6, TA33/34, MA770 MDP
From: m1andrews@yahoo.com (MAndrews)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:57:32 -0800 (PST)
Is there wisdom to be shared regarding a TH6?  I'm planning on
putting together an old TH6, and would appreciate any constructive
input.  Perhaps balun, tuning, and dimensions to achieve the best
Front-to-Back, for both the CW & SSB portions of the band.

Also, I'll be transforming a TA33 into a TA34.  Any hints and advice
on this one?

Last but not least, I'm also reviving a old MA770.  I've got it
completely disassembled, and preparing to replace the cable and
pulleys.  Any advice or knowledge on pulleys and the cables?  I've
also heard talk about lubricating the cables.  Has anyone had any
problems in doing so?  Has anyone been successful using different
pulleys?  Any hints and advice on this?

Thanks for the bandwidth!

-Mark AI0L
m1andrews@yahoo.com