[Towertalk] Vertical insulated support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Vertical insulated support
From: gjerning@flash.net (ARNE GJERNING)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:01:49 -0700
A few years ago I purchased a product called KWIK BLOCK Model KB3400 and
they are great for insulated vertical supports.  Unfortunately the HOME BASE
store where I got them is now closed.  The KB3400 will mount to a 4x4 with a
long 5/16 bolt and provides insulated support.  See www.kwikblock.com/ for a
good view of the KB3400 and other sizes.

What I want to find is a dealer that will sell small quantities of the
items.  So if in your visit to the hardware stores you see any of these I
would appreciate contact info.  There is no dealer in Albuquerque, NM area I
have found out so branching out.  I want to get a few of the smaller sizes
also for another project idea and I do not need a box of 100.  Any help is
appreciated.

I think anyone who see these KWIK BLOCK products will recognize there value
for vertical antenna supports.  Possibly also insulated element supports.

73 de Arne N7KA