[Towertalk] old tower and antenna's for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] old tower and antenna's for sale
From: Edge" <edge@clnk.com (Zac Smith)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:15:15 -0500
 Hey all, we just tore doen an old state police site and we got to keep the
 loot, so were sellin what weve got, weve got some 60-70 Mhz trombone
 antenna's weve got some db 420 antenna's weve got a db hi-ban and we have
 240' of 24" face guyed tower for sale, the tower doesnt include guy wires,
 its all in pretty good shape, taken down in hope arkansas, i know that the
 tower itself we are asking $1250, that doesnt include shipping delivery or
 erection
 its not in super condition, needs sand blasted and painted, but itl stand
 without any fixing up, if any of you are intristed in any of this email me
 please

 Zac Smith