[Towertalk] crankup towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] crankup towers
From: José de Sá" <ct1eeb@mail.telepac.pt (José de Sá)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:33:30 -0000
Yes me too, right now I got my crank up half way
because of the wind.
We made this here in Portugal, too expensive to
import this towers.
You can have a look at it in my site: http://www.qsl.net/ct1eeb

I got two a fixed one and a crank up with my 40m. beam..

I use reeinforced cable (as it supports all the weight)
but Iam thinking in putting a security device in the gear
just in case.

I have lubricate all (tower and cable) with a mixture of
motor oil and grease, that seems to work ok.

73

Jose  CT1EEB