[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (WYsixK)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:08:49 -0800 (PST)
Good info, Gary.

The fact that the FCC passed this law for a commercial venture and
won't do so for ham radio certainly demonstrates the economic
imperative that is at work in Washington these days.

When I fought my fight against the CC&Rs, DSS didn't yet exist.  There
were sat dishes but they were still large ones.

I found that neighbors who had been violating the CC&R's - and
especially the ones who wanted to continue to violate the CC&Rs -
switched sides and didn't want the CC&R's enforced against me because
they were afraid that the CC&R's would then be enforced against them.
Again, a gap between practicality and pure legality.

Michael