[Towertalk] KT 34A Bible

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] KT 34A Bible
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:09:18 -0700
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:35:24 -0600, Bill Hawkins wrote:

> I have shared it with a couple of people in the past year, so maybe
> it is still out there.

I would have kept that if I had known what it was and it went to the group.
Do you know the message title, or who it was from?  I can search this folder
a bit later today.  If you come across it, I'd be interested in getting a
copy, assuming I don't already have it.  I've only got about 800 archived
msgs in this list, so it won't take too long.  I'll post if I come up with
it and you'll get a copy.

Gary

a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws