[Towertalk] website with Tower pictures (fixed I think...)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] website with Tower pictures (fixed I think...)
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:32:18 -0500
Okay........thanks to everyone! I 'think' I've got a handle on the
problem....seems like Netscape doesn't like images with spaces in the names
(I went back and changed them). If Netscape cannot 'see' these pictures
after the change....(and I'll need someone to tell me......) then it looks
like I'll have to go back and change them from .bmp format.
Thanks again to everyone even if you could see them....those reports helped
too! If anyone takes another look and STILL can't see them, lemme know.

73, Bill KC9CS  (working on homebrewing a K5OE Texas Potato Masher II
antenna for the OSCAR sats today)

From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Subject: RE: [Towertalk] website posted with Tower lightning protection and
grounding pictures

From: "Peter" <pb0aiu@pi4cc.nl>
grounding pictures

From: "Steve Miller" <millersg@dmapub.dma.org>
grounding
> Bill,
> My version of Netscape 4.76 does not view the .bmp files - looks OK on MS
Internet Explorer.

From: "Sylvan Katz" <jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca>
grounding pictures