[Towertalk] Tower + Hazer package

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower + Hazer package
From: joe@xyz.net (WL7M)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:29:27 -0900
I have had absolutely NO problem with this procedure.  When you release the
tension, you do it slowly, on each guy alternately, so the tower doesn't
"quickly snap in the opposite direction".  Piece of cake. And my Hazer
installation has withstood 125 mph gusts here on the southern Alaska
coastline, with a Mosley Pro 57B and Cushcraft 5 element 6 meter beam at
the top of a 40 foot Rohn 25G tower.  Safety?  Sure beats climbing a tower
to work on an antenna when you can do it at ground level.

73,
Joe
WL7M