[Towertalk] How To Build A Remote Switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] How To Build A Remote Switch
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:29:33 -0600
I recall years ago (~1959) seeing something like that in a magazine or
somewhere.  The guy pulled the rope until certain marks on the rope
representing azimuthal degrees lined up with with a marker inside the house.
Now, how he secured the ropes to keep the beam from rotating wasn't
shown--maybe a couple of cleats on the wall or something?  :-)