[Towertalk] Ladder Line Twist

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ladder Line Twist
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 15:16:48 -0800
I agree with not twisting if you donot care about radiating, I never did it
for that purpose.  I was told that my coax would radiate.  Great I
said.  Made sure my coax was up in the air as a third leg of the droopy
dipole on 40m.

I am not in a wind belt.  But at times gusty, I twisted the twin lead to
stop blowing,  or slow it down.  And to cause some of the rain to drip off
rather than run in.

Chris opr VE7HCB