[Towertalk] Tower safety

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower safety
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:39:46 EST
jsschuster@snet.net writes:

> While working on top of a 120 ft  tower for
>  hours with K1ZM last Spring, my safety belt slipped down around my
>  ankles. Thanks to Jeff being up there with me, we were able to get it
>  back around my waste! I'm almost 65, and intend to keep climbing as long
>  as I can, but it's time to get  a full body harness. Seems like one good
>  idea from OSHA !
>  Steve...what you got?

    Your safety belt slipped down around your ankles at 120'? Not a pretty
picture - hi. Didn't you have some sort of fainting occurence several years
ago while climbing? Yes - do us all a favor and do some more to protect
yourself! We'd miss you if something happened.

     <A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A> has
OSHA compliant fall arrest harnesses.

Cheers and HANG IN THERE!
Steve     K7LXC