[Towertalk] IC-AT500 Tuner

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] IC-AT500 Tuner
From: ve7ha@rac.ca (Murray)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:46:04 -0700
Mark,

Maximum power is 500 watts continuous or 1kW PEP. Matching range is
16.7~150 ohms. Insertion loss less 0.5dB. It was designed to
conveniently and quickly match a number of antenna systems fed with
coax. When used as an accessory with the appropriate Icom radios, it
would automatically band switch and tune. I have spec sheets and
probably manual here if you need it since I wrote it which is not to say
I know so much about it.

Murray