[Towertalk] RE: true north?, true north?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: true north?, true north?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:05:43 -0400
You guys should try the product "Electraglide" rather than the varnish. It is
a non-toxic, UV safe coating designed especially for aluminum. It increases
the radiating efficiency by decreasing the surface electron resistance to
motion. It maintains the shine of your aluminum and works for both flat side
and the straight up antennas. It is marketed by Jo Gunn.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics