[Towertalk] Cushcraft plastic parts replacements?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cushcraft plastic parts replacements?
From: w4zw@comcast.net (W4ZW)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:12:40 -0400
On the contrary, I have found Cushcraft to be excellent.

They'll quote parts if you just enter a tentative order.  You can reply
to the quote with a credit card number and they go right out.

If you need more help, leave a message and some will call or email you
back, usually within a day.  Parts are shipped quickly, but do tend to
be a bit pricey.  But, it's a one stop shopping spot for your beams.
I've just completely rebuilt my 402CD and two A4S's that were severely
damaged in a tropical storm with parts ordered from Cushcraft.

All of about four days from the call to receipt of the parts.

My experience FWIW.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of Paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"