[Towertalk] Non-stretch rope?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Non-stretch rope?
From: shr@ricc.net (Signal Hill Ranch)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 09:24:33 -0600
Sounds like Phillystran to me--and in the old days KLM
supplied Philly with their antennas and used a little
plastic block with (about) 5 holes in it to use as an end
termination.

The core is not fiberglass but rather Kevlar and it did have
the standard slick poly jacket rather than the woven dacron
jacket of Synthetic Textiles rope--which is what Mike
Stahl is using these days.

--John   W0UN