[Towertalk] Anyone ever bought products from Antenna Mart

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone ever bought products from Antenna Mart
From: n0tt1@juno.com (n0tt1@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 02:56:47 +0100
On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:50:54 -0400 poster <poster@gate.net> writes:
> or Maxgain. Just wondering????????
> Ive been looking at some of their products.

Yes, I have purchased various diameters of fiberglass tubing from
MaxGain.  I have be very pleased with most of the fiberglass products
except one or two lengths of tubing were "ground" off center, making
tubing thinner in some areas....as I understand it, they now have
a different method of "grinding" the inter diameters, so that is no
longer
a problem.

(Please note the above quotes were used to only to describe a process
and may not be exactly what is done during manufacture of the tubing.)

Fast shipper via UPS and easy to deal with....takes Visa/MC for
faster ordering.

73,
Charlie, N0TT

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!