[Towertalk] mosley

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] mosley
From: A9xw@cs.com (A9xw@cs.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:08:29 EDT
It only took about 2 years to get it.  Its been in the boxes for another 18
months.  When I first got into ham radio in the 60's I had a TA33 with the 40
meter dipole kit and it worked great.  In between I had a set of Hy Gain
monobanders for 40 and up. Not having the youth to go back to a stack of
monobanders, I went back to Mosley for this one for decent operation on
40-10. Since you guys seem to know everything about HF antennas, I thought I
would ask before I got started. The contractor is working on my 30 x 40 foot
ham shack building, and when that is done I'll work on getting the other two
towers up and the rest of the arrays up.  I am not sure I will resurect the
80 and 160 2 element beams at this point. too big and heavy for me even with
the John Deere tractor!  So thanks for the replies.

Henry AA9XW