[Towertalk] Monster Antenna!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Monster Antenna!
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:08:09 -0400
Eeeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That's one FINE antenna there! Ah
know, cuz I got me one, it's sitting up on the tower next to my flat-sider
antenni. When I go key down in the shoot-outs bark peels off'n the nearby
trees. A'course that's a'cuz I'm a-uzin' pert near that 15kilo limit fer
that antenni. Ma cooks on it sometime when I'm a-trans-a-mittin'. She slides
a poke-chop'er two betwixt them coils and tells me to spend a few minnuts
conversatin' with Ferlin over the gap. Hell, them chops is cooked in a
coupla minutes. Well, if'n you wanna take a li'l peek at my final ampliflier
tube...then get yo'self over to my page at
http://www.triodeel.com/ongaku.htm . My wife Pearl's in the pitcher
too....don't be going all google eyed or nuthin' cuz she's mine.

Bill KC9CS
ex 9RF02 now 1BADMFR