[Towertalk] Tower climbing harness

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower climbing harness
From: eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com (Eugene Jensen)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:02:07 -0500
I have worn a lot of safety harnesses from a lot of different
manufacturers over the years; and when I got a catalogue in from DBI
SALA, I was attracted to their new "EXOFIT" line of harness's and let me
say that I was extremely impressed; so I had one ordered for evaluation
and it is one of the most comfortable harness's I have ever worn; unlike
some of those other harnesses I have worn in the past, this is the
"Cadillac" of harnesses.  I am only 5'9" tall, and let's say more than
pleasantly plump! :-)  And five minutes of adjusting, on and off in five
seconds, and using the crane with the Peter Pan test, I was absolutely
amazed how well I settled into it and how comfortable it was with
supporting my full body weight.  In my line of work, I ordered the
front, back and side D rings, loops for the belt, quick connect buckles
-- because from time to time, I end up having to hook on to some really
strange places.  I ordered the XXL Exofit Harness Number 1108608, it
comes in a lot of different styles and certainly worth everybody taking
a look at.  And as I always say, regardless of manufacturer, set it up,
and test it carefully before you actually wear it for real!  Safety
first!  Live long!  73's Gene K2QWD