[Towertalk] Draining battery on MFJ259B

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Draining battery on MFJ259B
From: k6xx@juno.com (k6xx@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 07:28:11 -0700
Ar solution that works for me:

Insert a coaxial power connector (that's POWER, not a PL259!) into the
external power jack. This disconnects the internal battery. The ground
lug and antenna connection jacks are tall enough to protect the plastic
power plug, even when inside the carry case.

73 de Bob, K6XX
k6xx@arrl.net
www.k6xx.com