[Towertalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions?
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 19:24:47 -0400
Frank,

Your analysis just confirms how unaffordable radio "toys" are for a large
segment of the world population whether it is caused by war, governmental
economic mismanagement, extreme taxes, or any combination of these or other
factors.

Usually, countries with the highest tax rates are among the worst off
economically as competition is stifled, innovation is punished and
development is unaffordable.  You rarely see a high standard of living with
high and punitive taxes.

My sympathies!

Bob KQ2M