[Towertalk] Insurance companies-->Coverage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Insurance companies-->Coverage
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 05:51:07 +0000
All would be well advised to read their policies, including the fine print,
or to
do the same before purchasing a policy.

I have $5 million third party risks cover as part of my standard renter's
contents policy.  The contents aspect would not cover telecommunications
equipment without additional coverage (read: equipment in the shack in the
event of flood, fire or so on) & was not sufficiently clear as to the third
party
risks coverage should an antenna/tower was deemed to be an illegal structure
or not designed, built & maintained to a reasonable engineering standard.

The wrong time to find out you are not covered is after you need that cover.

73, BW2/VR2BrettGraham