[Towertalk] C-31XR with 3 feedlines

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] C-31XR with 3 feedlines
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:05:04 -0400
In the middle of the force12 bashing today I asked Natan about the separate
feedline option.  Here's his response:

"The C31XR can be ordered as a single feed line version or a multiple
feed line version. If one tells us he is going to be using the C31XR in
a three feedline version or if they buy a single feedline version and
plan to change to a three line version in the future, you get:
1/ a standard C31XR
2/ longer replacement tips for the 20 meter driver
3/ instructions on how to shorten the 15 meter driver.
4/ a new hairpin coil for 15 meters
5/ a replacement hairpin coil for 20 meters as a different value of
"L" is needed.

The 10 meter driver does not need to be altered. We also provide an
additional boom to element bracket already mounted on any C31XR boom for
repositioning the 15 meter element as it must be moved away from the 20
meter driver."

I have no financial or other interest in F12, but I sure hate to see them
get bashed unfairly.

73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the World HF
Contest Station Database at