[Towertalk] director rotation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] director rotation
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 22:44:53 -0700
Coupling with respect angle is generally a function of square of the
cosine of the angle between the two elements. Thus at 5 degrees
offset, the coupling loss relative to perfect alignment would be
around -0.03 dB. At 30 degrees offset, the coupling loss would
be -1.25 dB, increasing to -3 dB at 45 degree offset.

73 de Mike, W4EF..................