[Towertalk] Yagi antenna interaction.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yagi antenna interaction.
From: g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk (Cleeve)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:43:44 +0000
Good afternoon gentlemen,

         I am seeking some guidance on the practical vertical distance
required between two yagis mounted on the same mast head, one, a standard tri
band, the other, a two band WARC, to minimise interaction... although the
frequencies are not harmonically related, there is bound to be some
interaction.....I would be grateful for the experience of others, before I
begin this work, later in the summer..... thanks in advance, sincerely, John
Cleeve. G3JVC.