[Towertalk] Last Call May Specials

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Last Call May Specials
From: Sherman@mscomputer.com (Sherman Leifer)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:07:06 -0400
10 DAYS LEFT!

Below is a reprint of our May Special sent out at the end of last
month.  Now that Dayton is over and many Hams had the opportunity to see
the superb quality of the AN Wireless line of towers in person, this is a
good opportunity to save some money on a great tower!

73
Sherman
W2FLA

Tower Depot.com represents the AN Wireless Self Supporting Tower Line.

Our web site is at http://www.towerdepot.com

Check out our comparison chart to the Trylon Towers at:
http://www.towerdepot.com/compare.html

The following is May 2002 Special pricing on the following tower models.

HD-100  100 FOOT SELF SUPPORTING TOWER $3300.00
HD-90    90 FOOT SELF SUPPORTING TOWER $3120.00
HD-80    80 FOOT SELF SUPPORTING TOWER $2920.00
HD-70    70 FOOT SELF SUPPORTING TOWER $2660.00

Orders must be placed no later than May 31, 2002 to receive this special
pricing.

Happy tower erecting!!

Sherman
W2FLA
TowerDepot.com

WEB SITES OWNED AND OPERATED BY M&S COMPUTER, BOONTON, NJ

http://www.mscomputer.com ............Your "one" stop for all your computer
needs.
http://www.servers4networks.com ......The only place to go for a Network
File Server.