[Towertalk] All The Right Angles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] All The Right Angles
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:50:18 -0400
Good question...from W4RNL resource page the publisher is named as LTA - I
know Radio Bookstore took over some of the LTA lines but do not see this
book listed on their web page...

Author:            R. Dean Straw, N6BV
Title:             All the right Angles
Publisher:         LTA
Year:              1992
Cost:              $65.00 (with software)
ISBN #:
Pages:             500
Contents:          The basics of ionospheric propagation and the use of
                   IONCAP software to model propagation paths, with
                   applications to antenna system design.

Dean you out there?

K4OJ