[Towertalk] Feedback on W9INN Antennas Wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Feedback on W9INN Antennas Wanted
From: k7rx@attbi.com (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 05:45:42 -0700
Hello All,

I want to change my current antenna setup for the lower frequencies
particularly but also for the WARC bands.  Of particular interest to me is
the W9INN broadband sloper for 160, 80 and 40.  Has anyone on the list used
one of these?  If so, would you please give me some feedback, privately if
you wish, concerning your thoughts on its performance?

I am also interested in the little 30 foot WARC dipole.  I could drop this
almost vertically off my tower.  Has anyone used one of these and what do
you think of it?

Thanks much in advance for any feedback you can give me on these antennas.
I will appreciate any thoughts you have to share with me.  73

Kevin, K7RX :)