[Towertalk] Prop-Pitch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prop-Pitch
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 05:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
My PP is mounted to a modified Rohn rotator mounting
plate.  I took it to a machine shop and had them cut a
larger center hole in it.  Think it 5 or 6 inch
diameter.  You DO need the bevel gear to make any type
of coupling to the mast.  I used an output shaft and
clamp assembly from a trashed Hygain RotoBrake 400.
I need to get up my tower with the digital camera then
I could post some pix.

73, Stew  K3ND