[Towertalk] Tutorial for Tower Raising/Guying?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tutorial for Tower Raising/Guying?
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:42:04 -0400
The roof tower I'm hoping to put up this summer will require
guying.  While I've put up roof towers in the past, I've never had to
deal with guying, its installation and other related issues.

I've gotten information from Phillystran on their product, but am
wondering if there's a book, article or series of articles, or
tutorials available that take one through the guying process... how and
where to place them, installation tensioning, etc.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks and 73,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC