[Towertalk] Tower Information Wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower Information Wanted
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:01:32 -0500
I'm pricing some equipment for the family of W5EZ (SK).

They gave me this info on his tower:

Super KWICK-CLIMB Tower Model 500 - 60 ft steel, hot dipped galvanized
tubing, electrically welded.

I've done searches on Eham.net, yahoo.com and elsewhere and have found
nothing on this tower.

Does anyone know anything about this tower?  Who manufactured it?  Are they
still around?  What would be a fair selling price? The buyer would likely
have to take it down, further reducing the price, of course.

My thought is that they might just offer it in one package with his antennas
(TH7DX and VB66DX)and rotator.

Answers?

Comments?

73,