[Towertalk] KT34XA QUESTION

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] KT34XA QUESTION
From: (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:25:56 -0400
M2 sells an upgrade kit which supposedly is the cat's meow. It
improves gain, F/B and makes certain physical improvements. I would
seriously consider it. This upgrades the 34 to the replacement model
KT36XA they are now selling. See their webpage

Click on the products Tab, click KT Series, then KT36XA Upgrade Kit.

73, Guy.

(not in any way associated with M2)